Veneers are bonded to the teeth to correct unattractive teeth features. They are less intrusive than crowns or braces. In other words, they are a fast and easy way to get a natural, beautiful smile.
They are used in cases of stained, broken, chipped or cooked teeth or gap between the teeth.
During the initial consultation, our doctor will ask you what you want to correct, discuss whether veneers are the right option for you, map out the best plan to get your desired result and help you decide on the right shape and shade of veneer.
After the procedure, our dentist will schedule a follow up consultation to check that the veneers are comfortable and fit perfectly.
Veneers offer many advantages:
• They look natural
• They are well tolerated by the gums
• They are stain resistant
• They come in many shades depends
• The natural tooth remains largely intact
• They offer a good aesthetic result compared to amount of work involved
• They are easy to maintain