Terms & Conditions
- Note that nothing on this website constitutes an invitation or offer by HK MEDICAL GROUP LIMITED to invest or deal in securities or shall be relied upon in connection with any investment decision.
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations (“Applicable Laws”) regarding your use of this website. You recognize the global nature of the Internet and you understand that the Applicable Laws may be of a jurisdiction other than your own and you agree that compliance with Applicable Laws is your sole responsibility. We recommend that you seek legal advice on your own account if you are not sure what Applicable Laws comprise.
- You agree that you shall at all times provide true and accurate details in all registration/application/enquiry forms you submitted to us on this website.
Modifications to Service
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this website or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of this website or any part thereof.
- Links to Third Party Websites
- We may provide links to other sites or resources maintained by unrelated companies and persons (“Linked Site(s)”). We do not monitor the contents of the Linked Sites and have no control over the Linked Sites. We are not responsible for the content or material of any Linked Site or any links contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to such Linked Sites. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the Linked Site or any association with its operator. Your access and use of such Linked Sites remains entirely at your own risk and you agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the services or the content of any Linked Site.
No Medical or Healthcare Advice
- Any medical or healthcare information provided by us on this website is for reference or educational purposes only and we do not warrant that such information will meet your health or medical requirements. Furthermore, our website is NOT intended for use in diagnosing or treating medical or health conditions, and is NOT a substitute for qualified professional medical or healthcare advice and should not be treated as such. You should always seek advice from a qualified medical professional or other healthcare service provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical or health condition.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- This website provides general information about HK MEDICAL GROUP LIMITED and its various services and activities. Whilst we have endeavoured to provide such information, features or other content on this website current as at the date of publication and accurate, they are provided without warranties or representation of any kind (express or implied). In particular, no warranty or representation, express or implied, regarding accuracy, adequacy, completeness, timeliness, non-infringement, reliability, freedom from computer virus, security, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, that materials on this website are appropriate or available for use in any other jurisdictions is given in conjunction with such information, material or service. You agree that your use of this website is entirely at your own risk and it is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy and completeness of all information, statements, opinions and other material on this website or any Linked Sites.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, HK MEDICAL GROUP LIMITED EXCLUDES ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT HK MEDICAL GROUP LIMITED IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY THREATENING, DEFAMATORY, OBSCENE, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR ANY INFRINGEMENT OF ANOTHER’S RIGHTS, INCLUDING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, OCCURRING ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
- death or personal injury caused by negligence;
- misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; and
- any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under Applicable Law.
- All information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics, software, video, messages or other materials displayed on or available through this website (collectively the “Content”) are our properties or are licensed to us and are protected by copyright, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. We and/or our licensors own copyright in the selection, co-ordination, arrangement and enhancement of such Content, as well as in the content original to it. You may only download and print the Content for the use specified herein or for your personal and non-commercial use. You have no rights in or to the Content. Except as expressly provided herein, you may not modify, alter, publish, transmit, redistribute, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit, any of the Content, in whole or in part without our written authorization.
- We may terminate your access to and use of all or part of this website with or without notice to you.
Law & Jurisdiction
- This website is controlled by HK MEDICAL GROUP LIMITED from its offices in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (“Hong Kong”). Access to, or use of, this website or information, materials, products and/or services on this website may be prohibited by law in certain countries or jurisdictions. We make no representation that the information contained herein is appropriate or available for use in other locations.
- words and expressions importing the singular include the plural and vice versa;
- words and expressions importing one gender include both genders and the neuter; and
- In case of any inconsistency or conflict between this English version and versions of other languages, the English version shall prevail.